We provide formal and informal ministry coaching. Our coaching conversations are facilitated in one of three ways: face-to- face, video chat, or telephone. Here's what you can expect from us as we begin:
1. We’ll ask you questions to help you think through issues and options that will guide you in making wise choices.
2. We’ll help you to state in actionable terms what you want to accomplish.
3. You’ll be involved in setting the agenda for each coaching conversation.
4. We’ll assure you that coaching conversations will remain confidential from our side, but you may freely share whatever you want.
5. We’ll remain objective concerning what you say or decide.
6. We’ll constantly encourage you to trust Jesus, depend on the HolySpirit, and step out in faith.
7. At the conclusion of every coaching conversation, we’ll ask you what action steps you want to take between now and the next time we meet. These steps will form your action plan.
8. We’ll be prepared to make every coaching conversation as productive as possible in terms of personal learning and immediate transferability to others.