Our dependence rests on the Holy Spirit that we may live prayerfully and intentionally with togetherness, spurring others on in the grace and knowledge of God and His scriptures, as we live a life of worship and extravagant love.
To live a life of grace and truth while experiencing
togetherness as we
embrace friendships, and live in mutual community.
We thrive on challenging Christ-followers and leaders of ministries to cultivate a culture that encourages people to align themselves WITH Jesus’ passion, priorities and practices.
We are driven by our passion to help others live a Jesus-like disciple making way of life. We do this through the 3 C's: connecting, challenging, and coaching.
If you desire authenticity, to love God and others, and to lead a healthy life then a Leadership Learning Community 'LLC' is right for you.
What can you expect in a Leadership Learning Community?
Share friendship WITH one another.
Learn TOGETHER and share an obsession with Jesus.
See hearts encouraged and hands equipped for ministry.
You will learn firsthand that you can go farther together than you can ever go alone. You will experience mutual encouragement while learning how to share with others. This is a disciple making lifestyle in action.
Contact our coaches to begin an LLC in your community. Let's journey together.
1,500 pastors leave the ministry each month due to moral failure, spiritual burnout, or contention in their churches. 70% of pastors don’t have close personal friends, and no one in whom to confide. So, what’s the solution? Journeying together in high-trust friendships WITH dependence on the Holy Spirit. Each step taken requires humility, vulnerability, and trusting God. This IS Jesus-like disciple making. And we are committed to taking this journey WITH you.
Contact our coaches for encouragement.
We provide formal and informal ministry coaching. Our coaching conversations are facilitated in one of three ways: face-to- face, video chat, or telephone. Here's what you can expect from us as we begin:
1. We’ll ask you questions to help you think through issues and options that will guide you in making wise choices.
2. We’ll help you to state in actionable terms what you want to accomplish.
3. You’ll be involved in setting the agenda for each coaching conversation.
4. We’ll assure you that coaching conversations will remain confidential from our side, but you may freely share whatever you want.
5. At the conclusion of every coaching conversation, we’ll ask you what action steps you want to take between now and the next time we meet. These steps will form your action plan.
6. We’ll remain objective concerning what you say or decide.
7. We’ll constantly encourage you to trust Jesus, depend on the Holy Spirit, and step out in faith.
8. We’ll be prepared to make every coaching conversation as productive as possible in terms of personal learning and immediate transferability to others.
And so much more...
Our coaches each possess unique gifting. Contact us today to find which coach is the right fit for you as an individual or for your ministry.
Customized Board Retreats
Are You Ready Yet?